Hi, Could you add a new repo to 0-day build testing service: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pinctrl/samsung.git Details: Owners: Krzysztof Kozlowski Sylwester Nawrocki integration_testing_branches: for-next subsystems: - pinctrl - exynos If possible, building coverage for all branches and also push build notifications after every git push. I am also the owner of these: - Samsung Exynos ARM maintainer tree: https://github.com/01org/lkp-tests/blob/master/repo/linux/krzk - My personal (work) tree: https://github.com/01org/lkp-tests/blob/master/repo/linux/krzk-github Can you change my email address to krzk@kernel.org (my address @samsung.com does not work anymore)? Best regards, Krzysztof