On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 02:42:24PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:32:02 +0000 Mark Brown wrote: > > There will be no -next tree today, there are too many non-trivial > > conflicts for things to complete in a reasonable time. > Thanks very much for you efforts while I was traveling. I am back now > and will restart linux-next tomorrow (Nov 1). No problem. I've kicked off a merge for today though I'm not optimistic that it'll actually finish given that I started it a bit late and the conflict load is likely to still be pretty heavy even with those I resolved yesterday.