* linux-next: No tree for Oct 20th
@ 2017-10-30 21:32 Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2017-10-30 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

There will be no -next tree today, there are too many non-trivial
conflicts for things to complete in a reasonable time.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: linux-next: No tree for Oct 20th
@ 2017-10-31  3:42 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2017-10-31  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Mark,

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:32:02 +0000 Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org> wrote:

> There will be no -next tree today, there are too many non-trivial
> conflicts for things to complete in a reasonable time.

Thanks very much for you efforts while I was traveling. I am back now
and will restart linux-next tomorrow (Nov 1).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: No tree for Oct 20th