Hi all, Building Linus' tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc allyesconfig) failed like this: ld: net/bpfilter/bpfilter_umh.o: compiled for a little endian system and target is big endian ld: failed to merge target specific data of file net/bpfilter/bpfilter_umh.o This has come to light since I started using a native compiler (i.e. one that can build executables, not just the kernel) for my PowerPC builds on a powerpcle host. I have switched back to my limited compiler. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell