Hi Bjorn, On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:48:10 -0500 Bjorn Helgaas wrote: > > On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 9:56 AM Keith Busch wrote: > > > > On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 08:25:40AM -0600, Keith Busch wrote: > > > > > > Thanks for the notice. Does this mean you don't have CONFIG_SYSFS? I > > > must admit I missed that connection for building slot.c. Yes, it was an "allnoconfig" powerpc build. > > There's unfortunately second bug here when there are no slots, which > > would be the case without CONFIG_SYSFS: the slot list is empty, and the > > function just returned success, but it should have gone to the default > > secondary bus reset behavior in that case. I'll send a patch shortly. > > I folded in Keith's patch for this, so you should be able to drop your > workaround, Stephen. OK, thanks. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell