On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 11:31:31AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Hi all, > > Today's linux-next merge of the audit tree got conflicts in: > > arch/mips/kernel/ptrace.c > kernel/seccomp.c > > between commit: > > b35f549df1d7 ("syscalls: Remove start and number from syscall_get_arguments() args") > > from Linus' tree and commit: > > 16add411645c ("syscall_get_arch: add "struct task_struct *" argument") > > from the audit tree. > > I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This > is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial > conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree > is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider cooperating > with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly > complex conflicts. Thanks, the merge fix is correct. I've also re-tested it using the new selftests/ptrace test from PTRACE_GET_SYSCALL_INFO patchset. -- ldv