Hi Daniel, On Thu, 2 May 2019 22:09:49 +0200 Daniel Lezcano wrote: > > Yes, I picked the patch and it was merged it via the tip tree [1] as > requested by Marc Zyngier [2] and notified [3]. > > In any case, this patch should have go through my tree initially, so if > it is found somewhere else that's wrong. > > I did a respin of my branch and pushed it again in case there was > something wrong from it. The patch ("clocksource/drivers/arch_timer: Workaround for Allwinner A64 timer instability") was merged into v5.1-rc1 via the tip tree as you say, however the version of your clockevents tree in yesterday's linux-next was based on v5.0-rc1 and contained the patch again ... Today's should be better. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell