Hi David, On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 12:28:32 +0200 David Sterba wrote: > > I can move the patches out of the for-5.3 branch and send them > separately after the rename gets merged, they're merely adding the > assertion and otherwise do not affect the rest of the code. > > Fixing that in another way would probably need more synchronization > between the branches but I don't think it's necessary in this case. The > next for-next snapshot branch will fix the compilation issue. Its a simple enough conflict for Linus to fix up as long as someone tells him to expect it ... -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell