Hi Herbert, On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 13:01:57 +1000 Herbert Xu wrote: > > Sorry, I forgot about your patch as it wasn't cced to the crypto > mailing list. It should be out there now. Excellent, thanks. Should I add the crypto mailing list as a contact for problems? Mostly the emails are just reporting conflicts and only very occasionally do I actually send a useful patch. If so, what is its address? > I've also added a compile test for this driver so at least it should > fail for me on x86 too. Even better! ;-) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell