On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 06:05:14AM +0100, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > On 16 September 2019 2:37:27 am GMT+01:00, Mark Brown wrote: > >On Thu, Sep 05, 2019 at 04:02:37PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > >> As I said yesterday, there will be no release today, or any day until > >> September 30. > >I'm going to try to provide some builds for this week (16th-20th). > >There may also be a build for the 15th depending on how much rebuilding > >the rest of the trees is needed for the build I've got ongoing. > Thanks for this. Don't stress too much, it should ease off a bit when Linus > starts merging trees. Yeah, I'm expecting it to be fine especially since moving jobs means I have a very much more shiny system to do the builds on than I used to. It was just the week's worth of conflicts to work through on the first build and the late start from environment setup slowing the first one down.