Hi all, Today's linux-next merge of the hmm tree got a conflict in: drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_mn.c between commit: 4d8e54d2b9d3 ("drm/amdgpu/mn: fix documentation for amdgpu_mn_read_lock") from the drm tree and commit: a2849b5dcc9e ("drm/amdgpu: Use mmu_interval_insert instead of hmm_mirror") from the hmm tree. I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former, so I did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell