* linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the nfsd tree
@ 2019-11-21  3:28 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2019-11-21  3:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Gleixner, Ingo Molnar, H. Peter Anvin, Peter Zijlstra,
	J. Bruce Fields
  Cc: Linux Next Mailing List, Linux Kernel Mailing List, Chuck Lever

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  include/trace/events/rpcrdma.h

between commit:

  832b2cb95543 ("svcrdma: Improve DMA mapping trace points")

from the nfsd tree and commit:

  60fdad00827c ("ftrace: Rework event_create_dir()")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell