Hi all, On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 14:38:42 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in: > > include/Kbuild > > between commit: > > fcbb8461fd23 ("kbuild: remove header compile test") > > from the kbuild tree and commit: > > 55009c6ed2d2 ("KVM: arm/arm64: Factor out hypercall handling from PSCI code") > > from the kvm-arm tree. > > I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as necessary. This > is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial > conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree > is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider cooperating > with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly > complex conflicts. This is now a conflict between the kvm tree and the kbuild tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell