Linux-Next Archive on lore.kernel.org
* linux-next: manual merge of the tpmdd tree with the kbuild tree
@ 2019-11-18  1:39 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2019-11-18  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jarkko Sakkinen, Masahiro Yamada

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tpmdd tree got a conflict in:

  include/Kbuild

between commit:

  fcbb8461fd23 ("kbuild: remove header compile test")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  47f9c2796891 ("KEYS: trusted: Create trusted keys subsystem")

from the tpmdd tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the tpmdd tree with the kbuild tree
@ 2019-11-26 20:32 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2019-11-26 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Masahiro Yamada
	Linux Kernel Mailing List, Sumit Garg