Hi all, On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 09:25:10 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the sh tree got conflicts in: > > arch/sh/include/uapi/asm/setup.h > arch/sh/include/uapi/asm/types.h > > between commit: > > d9c525229521 ("treewide: add "WITH Linux-syscall-note" to SPDX tag of uapi headers") > > from Linus' tree and commit: > > cd10afbc932d ("sh: remove unneeded uapi asm-generic wrappers") > > from the sh tree. > > I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as > necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any > non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer > when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider > cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any > particularly complex conflicts. Ping? -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell