Hi all, On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:52:33 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the generic-ioremap tree got a conflict in: > > drivers/platform/x86/intel_telemetry_pltdrv.c > > between commit: > > ebc28a8e59ca ("platform/x86: intel_telemetry_pltdrv: use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()") > > from the drivers-x86 tree and commit: > > 4bdc0d676a64 ("remove ioremap_nocache and devm_ioremap_nocache") > > from the generic-ioremap tree. > > I fixed it up (the former removed th referneved to ioremap_nocache so > I just used that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed > as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should > be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for > merging. You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer > of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts. This is now a conflict between the driver-x86 tree and Linus' tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell