Hi David, On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:36:38 +0100 David Howells wrote: > > Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > > The notificiations tree has been rebased to remove a new syscall and > > the fsinfo tree rebased on top of that, so the syscall numbers have all > > changed again :-( > > Would it make it easier it if I just left a hole for the syscall I dropped for > the moment? Not now, as I have done the necessary updates in the akpm tree. Unless, you think it may come back and go away again :-( -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell