Hi all, Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/qcom,pcie.txt between commits: 736ae5c91712 ("dt-bindings: PCI: qcom: Add missing clks") b11b8cc161de ("dt-bindings: PCI: qcom: Add ext reset") d511580ea9c2 ("dt-bindings: PCI: qcom: Add ipq8064 rev 2 variant") from the pci tree and commit: 70172d196947 ("dt-bindings: pci: convert QCOM pci bindings to YAML") from the devicetree tree. I don;t know how to fixed it up so I just left the latter one . This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell