Hi Ingo, On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 11:57:35 +0200 Ingo Molnar wrote: > > I've merged Linus's latest into tip:locking/core, keeping the simpler > solution of a6342915881a and reducing the dependency hell. > > Will push it all out hopefully later today (unrelated changes need > more testing), from that point on there should be no conflict in > -next. > > My plan would be to send that resolution to Linus, under the > assumption that a6342915881a is superior to the upstream aa54ea903abb > solution. Sounds good to me, thanks. (though, no rush on my account as I won't do another linux-next until Monday) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell