Hi Steve, Thanks for fixing this up. On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 10:31:33 -0500 Steve French wrote: > > I just fixed the Author tag in this patch to match your email address > but seems like the author email address gets mangled when sent through > some mailing lists. Any ideas how to avoid this. You may need to ask people to add an explicit From: line at the start of the body for patches sent via the samba.org mailing lists (since they mangle addresses to get around DKIM checks, I assume). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell