Hi all, On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 15:12:35 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-mkp tree got a conflict in: > > drivers/scsi/aacraid/aachba.c > > between commit: > > df561f6688fe ("treewide: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword") > > from Linus' tree and commit: > > cfd3d2225aa5 ("scsi: aacraid: Remove erroneous fallthrough annotation") > > from the scsi-mkp tree. > > I fixed it up (I removed the line removed by the latter - it was rewritten > by the former to "fallthrough;") and can carry the fix as necessary. This > is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial > conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree > is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider cooperating > with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly > complex conflicts. This is now a conflict between the scsi tree and Linus' tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell