Hi all, On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 15:35:10 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in: > > arch/x86/kernel/apic/msi.c > > between commit: > > 2705b8e4d46f ("x86/apic/msi: Use Real PCI DMA device when configuring IRTE") > > from the pci tree and commit: > > 7ca435cf857d ("x86/irq: Cleanup the arch_*_msi_irqs() leftovers") > > from the tip tree. > > I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former, so I > did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as > linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned > to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging. > You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the > conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts. This is now a conflict between the pci tree and Linus' tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell