Hi all, On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 12:38:41 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the parisc-hd tree got a conflict in: > > arch/parisc/kernel/time.c > > between commit: > > 686092e7daaa ("parisc: use legacy_timer_tick") > > from the asm-generic tree and commit: > > 3b7ab4a74a2d ("parisc: Switch to clockevent based timers") > > from the parisc-hd tree. > > I fixed it up (I effectively reverted the former commit) and can carry the > fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, > but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream > maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want > to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to > minimise any particularly complex conflicts. This is just a reminder that this conflict still exists. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell