Hi Chaitanya, On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 05:38:06 +0000 Chaitanya Kulkarni wrote: > > On 2/23/21 21:33, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > >> I've failed to understand this warning as rwbs is present in the doc header > >> and in the function parameter :- > > I presume it is the missing ':' after @rwbs in the comment. > Thanks, I was looking at the wrong places all this time, will send a fix. > > I'll setup doc generation using sphinx on my machine, is there > a particular command line that you have used for these warnings ? I just do a "make htmldocs" -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell