Hi Nick, On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:45:47 +0000 Nick Terrell wrote: > > Would you please add these branches to linux-next: > > git://github.com/terrelln/linux.git zstd-next > git://github.com/terrelln/linux.git zstd-linus > > And remove this branch: > > git://github.com/terrelln/linux.git zstd-1.4.10 > > As I’ve become more familiar with the linux workflow, I’ve > understood my mistake in naming the branch zstd-1.4.10. > > I know that you pointed it out to me here: > > > That sound good (or you could just call the branch zstd-next - unless > > this is a short term tree to just do the update and not ongoing work on > > zstd in the kernel?). > > But, unfortunately I missed that email until after the zstd-1.4.10 > branch was added. Sorry for adding more work for you! > > Also, I think I’m asking for the right thing here, but if you think > what I’m asking for doesn’t make sense, please let me know! That's all good. I have done the updates from today. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell