Hi all, On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 09:41:39 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Hi all, > > Today's linux-next merge of the cifs tree got conflicts in: > > fs/cifs/connect.c > fs/cifs/fscache.c > > between commit: > > 935b45107a80 ("cifs: Support fscache indexing rewrite (untested)") > > from the fscache tree and commits: > > 9d0245fc6a2e ("cifs: wait for tcon resource_id before getting fscache super") > c148f8eb032f ("cifs: add server conn_id to fscache client cookie") > b1f962ba272b ("cifs: avoid use of dstaddr as key for fscache client cookie") > > from the cifs tree. > > I fixed it up (I just used the former versions) and can carry the fix as > necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any > non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer > when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider > cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any > particularly complex conflicts. These are now conflict between the fscache tree and Linus' tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell