Hi Steve On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:50:48 -0500 Steven Rostedt wrote: > > On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:34:18 +1100 > Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > > > Does it fail on anything else? > > > > This is the first build I do after merging each tree, so I don't know > > about others. I may be able to do some testing later today (after > > linux-next is released). > > Could you see if this fixes it? This is a revert of part of the patch. > Yinan, was there a reason you moved this code? It is my fault, sorry. I got the merge resolution wrong and managed to remove both copies of: info SYSMAP System.map mksysmap vmlinux System.map putting it back before if [ -n "${CONFIG_BUILDTIME_TABLE_SORT}" ]; then makes it work! I am so sorry. I will fix up my merge resolution for Monday. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell