Hi Mark, On Mon, 1 Aug 2022 17:35:25 +0100 Mark Brown wrote: > > On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 09:02:36PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > > News: the next linux-next release will be on Monday Aug 8th. > > I didn't notice this last week, I'll try to provide coverage for the > remainder of this week, hopefully the merge window should help this go > smoothly but no guarantees. Thanks for throwing yourself on the grenade again :-) I hope it wasn't too onerous. I was supposed to be absent in the second half of the merge window. I will be back on board tomorrow. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell