Hi all, In commit ade5d74c84d4 ("lazy tlb: consolidate lazy tlb mm switching fix") Fixes tag Fixes: a665eec0a22e1 ("powerpc/64s/radix: Fix mm_cpumask trimming race vs k> has these problem(s): - Subject has leading but no trailing parentheses - Subject has leading but no trailing quotes - Subject does not match target commit subject Just use git log -1 --format='Fixes: %h ("%s")' I guess this is just a quoted commit message in this commit message that has confused my script :-( -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell