On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 04:20:50PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Hi all, > > The following commit is also in the block tree as a different commit > (but the same patch): > > 80f3c6cfab37 ("cdrom: Remove now superfluous sentinel element from ctl_table array") > > This is commit > > 114b0ff62a65 ("cdrom: Remove now superfluous sentinel element from ctl_table array") > > in the block tree. Is this a warning on the merge? or did it actually error out? if it is a wraning and one of the two was skipped, it can be safely ignored as they are the same. I can also remove that commit from my set and send another version. @luis: How do you want to handle it? -- Joel Granados