Hi all, On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 11:41:15 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the sound tree got a conflict in: > > sound/soc/soc-pcm.c > > between commit: > > f0220575e65a ("ASoC: soc-dai: add flag to mute and unmute stream during trigger") > > from the sound-asoc-fixes tree and commit: > > 3efcb471f871 ("ASoC: soc-pcm.c: Make sure DAI parameters cleared if the DAI becomes inactive") > > from the sound tree. > > I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as > necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any > non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer > when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider > cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any > particularly complex conflicts. And then when I merged the sound-asoc tree, I used the version from that. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell