* DONATION  FROM Gillian &Adrian Bayford
@ 2013-04-20 16:42 Gillian & Adrian Bayford
From: Gillian & Adrian Bayford @ 2013-04-20 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is a personal mail directed to you. My wife and I won 148.6m in theEuro Millions jackpot in August 2012 and have voluntarily decided todonate $1,000,000..00 USD to you as part of our own charity project toimprove the life of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.If you havereceived this email please do not delete it and it is not by mistakebecause you are one of the lucky recipients, get back to us with yourdetails so that we can forward it to the payout bank who will transferyour own part of the donation to you.You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealedhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228For the purpose of confidentiality and to claim your prize, reply viathis email:agbayford@ws
 s-id.orgYours Sincerely,Gillian & Adrian Bayford

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-04-20 16:56 UTC | newest]