On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 05:48:07 AM Wolfram Sang wrote: > > > > Well, not knowing much about ACPI, I just need the conflict resolution > > > for my latest i2c/for-next and your above branch. If you want to do it, > > > fine with me. But maybe Jarkko will be back to office on Monday, too. > > > > Unfortunately, I don't see how these branches can be merged in a sensible > > way without adding too much new code into the merge itself. > > > > Something needs to be dropped and then rebased and applied again. > > Okay, I'll drop the I2C parts. Next to the core parts which I will drop, > there was also a driver patch making use of the core changes for which I > requested some updates. Since those did not happen yet (Jarkko on > holiday?), the core patches alone are not important anyhow. Thanks a lot! > Thanks for looking into it! No problem. Thanks, Rafael