On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 04:05:34PM +0300, Andy Shevchenko wrote: > On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 01:36:53PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > > Jon's usually fairly responsive, perhaps there's something worrying > > there, > Hmm... maybe my understanding of the :export: is wrong? Or what do you suggest? I have no idea what any of that is doing. I'm hoping Jon does. > > though I do note you only sent it a bit more than a week ago. > I fully aware of that and you can see that this reply has been induced by > the ping from Stephen. Sure, but that means that it's possible he's just not got round to it yet rather than that there's a problem.