* linux-next: manual merge of the omap_dss2 tree
@ 2013-10-10 17:50 Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2013-10-10 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Archit Taneja, Tomi Valkeinen, Ricardo Neri
  Cc: linux-omap, linux-fbdev, linux-next, linux-kernel, Thierry Reding

Today's linux-next merge of the omap_dss2 tree got conflicts in
drivers/video/omap2/dss/hdmi4_core.[ch] caused by ef26958a (omapdss:
HDMI: Rename hdmi driver files to nicer names) interacting with a range
of commits from Ricardo Neri in the fbdev tree and possibly some other
stuff.  git is unfortunately not giving me a useful diff right now :/

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the omap_dss2 tree
@ 2013-10-11  5:18 ` Tomi Valkeinen
From: Tomi Valkeinen @ 2013-10-11  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Brown, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD
  Cc: Archit Taneja, linux-omap, linux-fbdev, linux-next, linux-kernel,
	Thierry Reding

Hi Mark, Jean-Christophe,

On 10/10/13 20:50, Mark Brown wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the omap_dss2 tree got conflicts in
> drivers/video/omap2/dss/hdmi4_core.[ch] caused by ef26958a (omapdss:
> HDMI: Rename hdmi driver files to nicer names) interacting with a range
> of commits from Ricardo Neri in the fbdev tree and possibly some other
> stuff.  git is unfortunately not giving me a useful diff right now :/

Jean-Christophe has slightly different versions of my patches in his
fbdev for-next branch, so they conflict with my updated versions.

Jean-Christophe, I expected this to happen with the current way of you
having a copy of my for-next branch in yours. Can I now take your
atmel_lcdfb patches to my for-next, and you'll remove all patches from
your for-next?

 Tomi

* Re: linux-next: manual merge of the omap_dss2 tree
@ 2013-10-15  6:47   ` Tomi Valkeinen
From: Tomi Valkeinen @ 2013-10-15  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thierry Reding, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD
  Cc: Archit Taneja, linux-next, linux-kernel