Hi, On 14/10/13 17:48, Thierry Reding wrote: > Today's linux-next merge of the omap_dss2 tree got conflicts in > > drivers/video/omap2/dss/hdmi4_core.c > drivers/video/omap2/dss/hdmi4_core.h > > caused by commits ef26958 (omapdss: HDMI: Rename hdmi driver files to nicer > names) and a few others that I didn't quite track down. But given that the > diff of the merge commit is empty I guess everything's well. Jean-Christophe has slightly different versions of my patches in his fbdev for-next branch, so they conflict with my updated versions. Jean-Christophe, I expected this to happen with the current way of you having a copy of my for-next branch in yours. Can I now take your atmel_lcdfb patches to my for-next, and you'll remove all patches from your for-next? Tomi