Hi Stephen, thanks for adding the branch. I'll let Eduardo and Rui tell if they want to be cc'ed. On 14/10/2019 22:51, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > Hi Daniel, > > On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 20:30:33 +0200 Daniel Lezcano wrote: >> >> we decided to consolidate the thermal tree into a group which becomes >> the reference for the thermal subsystem. >> >> Patches are reviewed and tested with kernelci in a bleeding edge branch >> and then merged to the linux-next branch. >> >> Is it possible to add the thermal/linux-next branch to the linux-tree? >> >> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/thermal/linux.git >> thermal/linux-next > > OK, I have added this from today. I renamed the previous thermal tree > to be thermal-zhang. Currently you are the only contact for this new > thermal tree, let me know if you want any others added. > Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next. As > you may know, this is not a judgement of your code. The purpose of > linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of > conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window. > > You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have > been: > * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's > Signed-off-by, > * posted to the relevant mailing list, > * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree), > * successfully unit tested, and > * destined for the current or next Linux merge window. > > Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him > to fetch). It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary. > -- Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog