* Payment!
@ 2014-01-05 22:39 Mr. Warmback Lynnton
From: Mr. Warmback Lynnton @ 2014-01-05 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

After my intensive search, I understand that you share same last name with our late client who passed on few years ago, and I'm seeking your consent to present you as heir to his estate estimated 30.5mUSD.if you interested, please send your cell/phone, fax and names, for more details. Mr.Warmback Lynnton

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-01-05 23:07 UTC | newest]