* linux-next: build warning after merge of the scsi-fixes tree
@ 2020-04-28 23:21 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-04-28 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin K. Petersen

Hi all,

After merging the scsi-fixes tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvscsi.c: In function 'ibmvscsi_remove':
drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvscsi.c:2323:16: warning: unused variable 'flags' [-Wunused-variable]
 2323 |  unsigned long flags;
      |                ^~~~~

Introduced by commit

  5b77d181bee1 ("scsi: ibmvscsi: Fix WARN_ON during event pool release")

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the scsi-fixes tree
@ 2020-04-29  0:27 ` Tyrel Datwyler
From: Tyrel Datwyler @ 2020-04-29  0:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, Martin K. Petersen

On 4/28/20 4:21 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After merging the scsi-fixes tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
> ppc64_defconfig) produced this warning:
>
> drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvscsi.c: In function 'ibmvscsi_remove':
> drivers/scsi/ibmvscsi/ibmvscsi.c:2323:16: warning: unused variable 'flags' [-Wunused-variable]
>  2323 |  unsigned long flags;
>       |                ^~~~~
>
> Introduced by commit
>
>   5b77d181bee1 ("scsi: ibmvscsi: Fix WARN_ON during event pool release")

Crud, artifact from removing the spinlock.

Martin,

Do you want me to resend, or can you fixup your tree?

-Tyrel

* Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the scsi-fixes tree
@ 2020-04-29  3:00   ` Martin K. Petersen
From: Martin K. Petersen @ 2020-04-29  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tyrel Datwyler
	Linux Kernel Mailing List

Tyrel,

> Do you want me to resend, or can you fixup your tree?

I fixed it up.

* Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the scsi-fixes tree
@ 2021-01-10 22:14 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2021-01-10 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin K. Petersen
	Linux Next Mailing List, James Bottomley

Hi all,

[Just cc'ing James]

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* linux-next: build warning after merge of the scsi-fixes tree
@ 2021-01-10 21:31 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2021-01-10 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin K. Petersen

@ 2018-06-13 22:13 Stephen Rothwell