linux-nfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* nfs-utils README updates
@ 2020-07-16 21:36 Doug Nazar
From: Doug Nazar @ 2020-07-16 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs

I was looking through the README to ensure my systems followed the
correct setup and noticed a few things.

Looks like the reference to libnfsidmap can be dropped.

It looks like nfsdcld is again the correct setup for client tracking. A
section should be added to SERVER STARTUP to include nfsdcld on NFS4+
servers.

Should it mention which modules are required before starting? I've had
to locally add 'auth_rpcgss' to my startup scripts or svcgssd will bail
on startup.

Any other changes or best practices that should be mentioned before I
send a patch?

Thanks,
Doug