linux-nfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Benjamin Maynard <benmaynard@google.com>
To: "J. Bruce Fields" <bfields@fieldses.org>
Cc: linux-nfs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Linux 5.11 Kernel: NFS re-export errors with older nfs-utils package versions
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 17:46:31 +0000	[thread overview]

That makes sense, and thanks for explaining.

Seeing as the error message does not immediately point to an outdated
nfs-utils version would we be able to add a note to the Wiki
(http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/NFS_re-export) to help
others that may come across this issue?

It looks like the Wiki is locked down to registered collaborators
otherwise I would add it myself.

Kind regards
Benjamin Maynard