Linux-NFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Fossies Administrator <Jens.Schleusener@fossies.org>
To: linux-nfs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Codespell report for "nfs-utils" (on fossies.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 17:33:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi nfs-utils developers,

the FOSS server fossies.org - also supporting "nfs-utils" - offers a new
feature "Source code misspelling reports":

  https://fossies.org/features.html#codespell

Such reports are normally only generated on request, but as Fossies
administrator I have just created (for testing purposes) an analysis for
the new "nfs-utils" release 2.4.3:

  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/nfs-utils-2.4.3.tar.bz2/codespell.html

Although after a first review some obviously wrong matches ("false
positives") are already filtered out (ignored) please inform me if you
find more of them so that I can force a new improved check if applicable
(for e.g. maybe some "external" files should be excluded better).

Just for information there are also two supplemental pages

  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/nfs-utils-2.4.3.tar.bz2/codespell_conf.html

showing some used "codespell" configurations and

  https://fossies.org/linux/misc/nfs-utils-2.4.3.tar.bz2/codespell_fps.html

Although only unspectacular errors are found I hope that the report can be
nevertheless a little bit useful.

If appropriate, additional reports for the current or future development
versions could be willingly created (but in a special "test" folder that
isn't integrated in the Fossies standard services and should - at least
principally - also not be accessible by search engines).

Regards

Jens

--
FOSSIES - The Fresh Open Source Software archive
mainly for Internet, Engineering and Science