Linux-NFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
* BUG,
@ 2019-08-05  2:42 Su Yanjun
From: Su Yanjun @ 2019-08-05  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nfs; +Cc: cuiyue-fnst

Hi,

When I tested xfstests generic/465 with NFS, there was something unexpected.

When memory of NFS server was 10G, test passed.
But when memory of NFS server was 4G, test failed.

Fail message was as below.
     non-aio dio test
     encounter an error: block 4 offset 0, content 62
     aio-dio test
     encounter an error: block 1 offset 0, content 62

All of the NFS versions(v3 v4.0 v4.1 v4.2) have  this problem.
Maybe something is wrong about NFS's I/O operation.

Thanks in advance.

only message in thread, back to index