Linux-NFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu>
To: linux-nfs@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Regression in 5.1.20: Reading long directory fails
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:00:54 -0500

To follow up, I built 5.1.20 with just commit
3536b79ba75ba44b9ac1a9f1634f2e833bbb735c reverted and I can now get a
listing of that directory without error.  Since it's a revert of
something else, and this is a new problem, I wonder if the revert went
awry or if something else came to depend on the behavior which was
reverted.  Again, I'm happy to provide any debugging information you
might request.

Also note that the problem persists in 5.2.8.  I see Fedora has a 5.3.0
rc4 build going, so I'll test that one as soon as it finishes.

 - J<