linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* Can you help ?
@ 2021-04-14  1:06 US Marine Corps
From: US Marine Corps @ 2021-04-14  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Good day linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org
The reason why I am writing you now is that we had a patrol last week being (March 26, 2021) near the village of Al Karif. Al Karif is a populated place and is located in Jiblah, Ibb, Yemen. We came across a safe box that contains huge quatity of Gold and Diamond that belongs to the evolutionary, which we believe they sell ilegally, so we decided to share the diamond and the gold among ourselves and it was agreed by all the troops.
I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the diamond and gold bars out of Yemen because it's not safe here in the camp and it's against our code of ethics to keep such items recovered from rebels for personal use.
I want you to help me receive and secure it until I complete my contract here, then I will come over to meet with you.I don't know the value of the Gold and diamonds but you can check when it gets to you.I can mail them to you by cargo once you are ready.
NOTE; This are not stolen items, and we can split them equally when I am finally redeployed back.
My return email is : officeebensee.imerys@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Philip Cohen