linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* RE:13-09-2019 RESULTS.
@ 2019-09-18 23:38 MICROSOFT CORPORATION
From: MICROSOFT CORPORATION @ 2019-09-18 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Microsoft UK
Regional Office
Waverley Gate
2-4 Waterloo Place
Edinburgh EH1 3EG
United Kingdom.
 Dear linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org
 Congratulation to you as we bring to your notice the results of the Microsoft 2019 Product Award Draws held on Friday 13th September 2019. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner in the third Category of our promotional draws. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from our email database of all Microsoft Product Users worldwide as part of our annual Product Award in appreciation to your patronage on Microsoft Products.
 Yours Faithfully.
Cindy Helen Rose
CEO
Microsoft UK

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-19  0:55 UTC | newest]