Linux-NVDIMM Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Business Invitation to linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org on 19-09-27, at 10:46:19 AM
@ 2019-09-27 17:46 Mrs. Alison
From: Mrs. Alison @ 2019-09-27 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

19-09-27, at 10:46:19 AM

Dear linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org,

I have gone through your country investment profile and history and I am interested in investing in your country,

I will be willing to partner with you and invest a substantial amount of money in your company or I can also partner with you to
set up a new one, provided you have a substantial and complete feasibility study and a well prepared business plan on the business/company you will need me to partner with you.

As I seek new frontier and opportunities, I look forward to partner with you.

Write back for full introduction and further details strictly to my private email: alisond@worldresources.biz

Sincerely,
Mrs. Alison.

only message in thread, back to index