Linux-NVDIMM Archive on lore.kernel.org
* RE: Investment Plan
@ 2019-11-13  5:23 Sin Anderson
From: Sin Anderson @ 2019-11-13  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 11.00.9600.19507"></HEAD>
<P>Dear linux-nvdimm,</P>
<P>I write this email to you to introduce you to our loan policy program .</P>
<P>Severn Funding and Investment Ltd is an alternative investment manager focused on growth and value creation across Financial Services, Real Estate, Technology, including Aircraft Leasing, Aerospace, Mining, Hospitality, Green Coal, Renewable energy, Healthcare, Technology, Agriculture, Offshore Oil and Gas Services and Infrastructure etc. The company also has a strong track record in capital markets, through its own proprietary credit portfolio as well as offering advisory services.</P>
<P>The company&#8217;s aim is to build sustainable and attractive returns for shareholders and investment partners by managing and deploying capital in areas where the company sees opportunity and can add value. The management team has extensive experience of operating in the regional market, as well as expertise honed at leading international blue-chip corporations and financial institutions.</P>
<P>We bring together and manages a multi - billion dollar portfolio of local, regional and international investments, which we wish to re-invest through project funding in investment loan to third party investors, project owners and general business facilitators on a 3% Loan interest rate per annum on long term investment projects that can generate high ROI within the period of funding same project on a minimum investment fund of $1 Million to $5 Billion USD.</P>
<P>We shall be glad to receive your project initiative in the form of a project presentation in a compatible format ( PDF -recommended) for our review and comprehension.</P>
<P>If your project is acceptable and within our scope of funding, we shall thus make you an offer on a very clear and precise terms.</P>
<P>We expect your project presentation/Business plan to be able to cover the following functional areas:</P>
<P>- An introduction of your company and structure or an Introduction of the project owner/initiator<BR>- Historical evaluation of business plan (if it is an already existing project or state if it is a new project)<BR>- Financial structure and analysis to support the investment plan and proposition as presented<BR>- in summary, you should state the total amount in US$ or Euros needed to fund the project in a clearly defined time frame<BR>- Full Contact details<BR>
- Scan Copy of any form of Identity<BR>- CV</P>
<P>The above needed information's are to make bid on the business cooperation between Severn Funding and Investment Ltd and the project owner to enable further cooperation to commence.</P>
<P>You are requested to present to Severn Funding and Investment Ltd the Project owner official CV data and scan copy of identity to enable proper record to be accorded.</P>
<P>We look forward to hear from you.</P>
<P>Best Regards.</P>
<P>Sin Anderson<BR><A href="mailto:anderson14sin@gmail.com">anderson14sin@gmail.com</A></P>
<P>Project Finance Facilitator</P>
<P>Severn Funding and Investment Ltd</P>
<P>USA Address: First Floor, Right Wing</P>
<P>1036 S Main St Ann Arbor, MI 48104</P></BODY></HTML>