Linux-NVDIMM Archive on lore.kernel.org
* top mba colleges in bangalore
@ 2019-12-03  6:12 abbsedu123
From: abbsedu123 @ 2019-12-03  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

ABBS is NBA Accredited (MBA Department), accredited with NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and IACBE (International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education) for excellence in its performance in higher education. The award recognizes our best practices in imparting knowledge, student support systems and placements. The value added curriculum practiced at our campus has been effective in creating professional expertise and leadership qualities among our graduates. These programs include industrial visits, internships in industries, exposure to international arena, projects, soft skill lessons, augmentation, community development and entrepreneurship training.The institution is also proud for having been acclaimed as one of the top ranked B Schools in India.
https://abbs.edu.in/

only message in thread, back to index