linux-nvdimm.lists.01.org archive mirror
* My dear friend,
@ 2020-07-17 18:27 Mrs. Stephanie Bruno
From: Mrs. Stephanie Bruno @ 2020-07-17 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

My dear friend,

Greetings to you and your family from my sincere heart.
It might be a surprise to you reading from me again as I had
written an earlier email to you but without response.

Presently, I'm in the hospital where I am undergoing treatment
for Esophageal Cancer. Today my Doctor told me that I will not
live up to 60 days. I am Mrs. Stephanie Bruno, widow to late
Colonel Andre Bruno, former deputy defence attachй to Benin
consulate in Croatia. My husband was killed by those who were
envious of his position in the same office.

Now there is 1.6 Million Dollars my late husband deposited in a
bank here in Benin.
Before his death he vowed to use his wealth for the orphanages. I
have decided to donate this money to an individual, who will
utilise it in fulfilment of the last request of my husband.

Reply with your full names, phone number, address and occupation.
I will give you more details after consideration.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Stephanie Bruno
You can also contact me on my private emmail:
mrsstephaniebruno@onlinebobks.net

“DISCLAIMER: This e-mel and any files transmitted with it are
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may
contain confidential information. You are hereby notified that
the taking of any action in reliance upon, or any review,
retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying
of this message or any part thereof by anyone other than the
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, you should delete it immediately and advise the
sender by return e-mel. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the MBSP shall
be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the MBSP.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-07-19  0:34 UTC | newest]